May 05, 2008

One day my freedom called me

One day my freedom called me

I have a chance it told me


It gifted me the wings to fly

Air so fresh in pure blue sky

Breaths of hope that never die

Nothing can now just hold me…

One day my freedom called me

I have a chance it told me

It gave me back my songs and dance

I feel my world is in the trance

Galloping horses in my heart

There is a race within me…

One day my freedom called me

I have a chance it told me

Don’t look back, don’t keep a track

It said don’t think of world so fake

I can now just be myself

Hide and seek ends, find me…

One day my freedom called me

I have a chance it told me

1 comment:

Gandalf said...

Break the shackles and live free,
Like a little birdie on a green tree,
The voice in your heart calls out your name,
Says it's a new day and a new game.